Hutama Karya ensures that GCG principles are applied to every aspect of business process and at all levels of the Company. GCG principles are needed to achieve long-term sustainability of the Company while taking concern to the interests of stakeholders
The principles of GCG as stipulated in the Minister of State-Owned Enterprises Regulation No. PER-01 / MBU / 2011 on Implementation of Good Corporate Governance in State-Owned Enterprises, Chapter II article 3 are described as follows :
Transparency (transparansi), openness in decision making process and openness in disclosing material and relevant information about the company.
To maintain objectivity in doing business, Hutama Karya provides material and relevant information in a way that is easily accessible and understood by stakeholders. Hutama Karya took initiative to fulfill not only the problems required by the law, but also other important matters for decision making by Shareholders and Stakeholders in accordance with their rights.
Hutama Karya provides on time, accurate, comparable and accessible information to Stakeholders in accordance with their rights.
- The principle of transparency adopted by Hutama Karya does not reduce the obligation to fulfill the Company's confidentiality requirements in accordance to laws and regulations, confidentiality of office, and personal rights;
- Information that must be disclosed includes, but is not limited to the Company's Vision, Mission, business objectives and strategies, financial conditions, composition and compensation of Directors and Board of Commissioners, share ownership of members of the Board of Commissioners and members of the Board of Directors and family members in company and other companies, risk management system, internal control systems and internal audits, systems and GCG implementation and the level of compliance, and important events that can affect the condition of the Company;
- Company policy must be written and proportionally communicated to Stakeholders.
Is a suitability of the Company's management to laws and regulations and sound corporate principles.
Hutama Karya always strives to comply with laws and regulations and carry out responsibilities towards the community and the environment so that long-term business sustainability can be achieved and recognized as a good corporate citizen.
- The organ of the Company strives to carry out the principle of prudence and ensure compliance with laws and regulations, Law Number 40 of 2007 and stipulated Company regulations (by laws);
- Hutama Karya seeks partnerships with all interested parties in accordance with good business ethics, including caring for the environment and carrying out social responsibility especially around the Company by planning and implementing effective and systematic social responsibility activities.
That is a situation where the Company is managed professionally without conflict of interest and influence / pressure from any party that against law and legislation, and corporate principles.
To implement the GCG principle, Hutama Karya carries out the management of the Company independently so that each Company Organ does not dominate each other and cannot be intervened by other parties.
- Hutama Karya always respects the rights and obligations, duties and responsibilities as well as the authority of each Company Organ to be able to work well and be able to make the best decisions for the Company;
- Each Company Organ must carry out its functions and duties in accordance with Hutama Karya's Articles of Association Work and legislation, not dominating each other and / or throwing responsibility between one party and another.
- Hutama Karya in making decisions acts objectively, avoids unnatural domination by any Stakeholder, is not affected by unilateral interests and is free from conflict of interest.
Justice and equality in fulfilling the Stakeholders' rights that arise based on agreements and legislation.
In carrying out its activities, Hutama Karya always pay attention to the interests of Shareholders and Stakeholders based on the principle of fairness or equality.
- Hutama Karya guarantees the protection of the rights of Shareholders, including the rights of minority Shareholders to obtain equal treatment without any discrimination according to regulations.
- Hutama Karya provides opportunities for Stakeholders to provide ideas and express opinions for the interests of the Company and open access to information in accordance with the principle of transparency within their respective positions;
- Hutama Karya provides equal and fair treatment to stakeholders according to the benefits and contributions given to the Company;
- Hutama Karya provides equal opportunities in employee acceptance, career and carrying out their duties professionally without distinguishing ethnicity, religion, race, class, gender and physical condition.